Are you willing to Kick Your Addiction and Live a Better Life?
Here’s a Terrific Opportunity to Defeat Your Fatal Addiction, Break-Free from its Vicious Cycle to Get that Clean, Sober and Healthy Lifestyle Back for the Long-term!!!
So, here’s what you are going to discover in this Awesome “Addiction Adieu Formula” Info Course:
• Explore the Overview of Addiction.
• Find out the types of Addiction – Drugs, Alcohol, and Smoke.
• Digging the Root Cause of Addiction in a Person.
• Identifying the Signs, Symptoms, and Triggers for Addicts.
• Determine the Impact of Drug Abuse and Methods to Repair the Damage Done.
• Determine the Impact of Alcohol Abuse and Methods to Repair the Damage Done.
• How to fight the Urge to Smoke and Smoking Relapse?
• How to Boost your Self-Esteem to Overcome Addiction?
• Explore how to Seek Help for Addicts – Rehab Process.
• How to Overcome your ‘Cravings’?
• How to Deal with the Effects of the Withdrawal Syndrome?
• What is the Role of Family and Friends in Recovery?
• What are the Effects of Addiction on Pregnant Women?
• Know about the Teens and Addiction.
• Know about the Aftercare of a Recover Addict.
• And so much more…..
This really is well researched and up-to-date content!
And all of this at an INCREDIBLY LOW Price!
Has Addiction taken over your Life and make it so Miserable that Finally, you decided to Look for an Effective Way to Break the Cycle???
Does it seem like you’ve tried everything in your power to figure it out, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
• Having no idea about how to even get started
• Doesn’t know how to cope with triggers and withdrawal symptoms
• Not knowing how willpower/self-esteem works in with it all
If this describes you or someone you know, love or care about, then you are in luck today…
First of all, let us inform you that You are NOT ALONE!
It may seem like you are sometimes but being lost on how to get started defeating an addiction is far more common than you’d think.
We all know that addiction is a complex disorder that can involve virtually every aspect of an individual’s functioning—in the family, at work and school, and in the community.
Addiction can be Devastating!
In today’s fast-pacing lifestyle, it can be quite tempting for a person to seek out a source of instant gratification to help them cope with the struggles and difficulties that they face from day to day activities.
Unfortunately, this search leads many people on to a path of substance abuse.
In most cases, people who abuse drugs/alcohol destroy their life and turn everything upside down and backward.
Battling dependencies, heck even admitting to them, can be a real pain today.
People will start off using drugs/alcohol as a recreational activity in most cases. However, most people find themselves addicted to the substance sooner or later.
The effects of addiction will start off slow but before you know it you will be stuck in the pit of addiction and it will seem as if there is no way out.
Many people think that their addiction problems will never be solved or that change is impossible!
If this sounds like you or someone you know then Don’t Worry, You’re NOT Alone…Many are Sailing in the same boat as you!!!
Before we dive in further, let’s take a look at some facts to give a brief description of “how many people are struggling with this deadly disease – Addiction”:
• Over 200,000 people around the world die each year from drug abuse; this is not including car accidents or HIV etc.
• One-quarter of all emergency room admissions, one-third of all suicides, and more than half of all homicides and incidents of domestic violence are drug/alcohol-related.
• The estimated cost of drug abuse in the United States exceeds $190 billion.
• Approximately 22 percent of the general population expects to have a significant problem with substance misuse or abuse at some point in their lives.
• One out of every eight people who suffered from a drug use disorder struggled with both alcohol and drug use disorders simultaneously.
• Excessive alcohol use led to approximately 88,000 deaths and 2.5 million years of potential life lost (YPLL) each year.
• More than 97,000 students are victims of alcohol-related date rape or sexual assault.
• 46% of all high school students currently use addictive substances — and that 1 in 3 of those users meets the criteria for addiction.
The List goes on and on…But you get the point.
It is no exaggeration to say that EVERYBODY knows SOMEBODY with an addictive disorder.
But even though substance abuse touches so many of us, how much do you REALLY know about the disease?
Yes, Not Much! Or maybe you know but you neglect it…
Your lack of knowledge in this area may not be your fault, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t — or can’t — do anything to find out everything you need to know to finally be a success in beating your addiction!
All you need now is the legitimate road-map that will enable you to know from where you should start and how to reach your goal of staying sober and clean.
We have put together all the tips and techniques you need to Break free from your Addiction and live life to its fullest…
In this high-impact Info Guide, we’ll give you “Soup-to-Nuts” guidance on how to get Your Addictions Under Control, Quickly and Easily… for GOOD and Achieve your Goal of Returning Back to a Normal and Healthy Life.!!!
Addiction Adieu Formula
Uncover Best Tips and Strategies to Break-Free From Addiction and Staying Clean and Sober Throughout Life!!!
In this comprehensive guide, we have included everything you need to know to get yourself on the path of Sobriety, Happiness, Beauty, and Strength.
Check out below what all you get in the “Addiction Adieu Formula” Training guide!
Written by professionals with over 34,000 words, here’s what we are going to provide in this 160+ pages premier training guide:
Chapter – 1: Addiction – An Overview.
Chapter – 2: Types of Addiction – Drugs, Alcohol, and Smoke.
Chapter – 3: Digging the Root Cause of Addiction in a Person.
Chapter – 4: Identifying the Signs, Symptoms, and Triggers for Addicts.
Chapter – 5: Determine the Impact of Drug Abuse and Methods to Repair the Damage Done.
Chapter – 6: Determine the Impact of Alcohol Abuse and Methods to Repair the Damage Done.
Chapter – 7: How to fight the Urge to Smoke and Smoking Relapse?
Chapter – 8: How to Boost your Self-Esteem to Overcome Addiction?
Chapter – 9: Seeking Help for Addicts – Rehab Process.
Chapter – 10: How to Overcome your ‘Cravings’?
Chapter – 11: How to Deal with the Effects of the Withdrawal Syndrome?
Chapter – 12: Role of Family and Friends in Recovery.
Chapter – 13: Effects of Addiction on Pregnant Women.
Chapter – 14: Teens and Addiction.
Chapter – 15: Aftercare of a Recover Addict.
A Final Word – Conclusion
We have taken care of everything you need to know to set yourself up for staying clean and sober throughout your life… Now all you need to do is, grab this incredible training guide and get ready to battle and win against your addiction and bid adieu to it forever!
Don’t delay…Just grab the deal!
Click on the BUY button and Enjoy the Awesome Perks of Being the Sober Again!
And, there’s still more to come.
In Addition, We are providing Bonuses!!…
If you buy TODAY, you will get free access to 3 remarkable bonuses:
Bonus 1: Cheat Sheet
(Valued at £10)
But for you for limited time only
Price –£9.99 This includes 3 special bonuses worth over £40. All products are PDF’s.
Grab the opportunity with special discounts now.
We have taken care of all “tips and secrets” you require to know and stay motivated to reach your goal in time efficient and effective way.
So decide whether you want to leverage the opportunity or let your addiction ruin your personal and professional life?
Wait for none…. Get up and Get ready to become your strongest version!!!
Download our “Addiction Adieu Formula” Info Course TODAY!
To Your Happiness & Prosperity,